NVR BANK HOLIDAY SCHEDULES

Reaction score
Hi Gurus,

Is there a way to set schedules so bank holidays are automatically changed to 24/7 for example?

I work with a lot of nvrs for a security firm and it’s an absolute pain having to change each schedule on each device on each nvr individually.

someone mentioned batch configuration which sounds great but Site have different schedules so was hoping there was a better way?

if batch configuration is an option can some one detail the process for changing multiple schedules at once?

thanks for your help.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
One thought I've heard around here quite a few times is, if you want to capture critical events, record continously layered with motion....Because motion gets fooled sometimes.
As a result I record 24/7/365 the disk will overwrite as needed....
Just one school of thought....

Reaction score
One thought I've heard around here quite a few times is, if you want to capture critical events, record continously layered with motion....Because motion gets fooled sometimes.
As a result I record 24/7/365 the disk will overwrite as needed....
Just one school of thought....
Thanks for the reply , it’s more a monitoring station issue if I leave the schedule on in the day they get hammered by activations from staff

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Gurus,

Is there a way to set schedules so bank holidays are automatically changed to 24/7 for example?

I work with a lot of nvrs for a security firm and it’s an absolute pain having to change each schedule on each device on each nvr individually.

someone mentioned batch configuration which sounds great but Site have different schedules so was hoping there was a better way?

if batch configuration is an option can some one detail the process for changing multiple schedules at once?

thanks for your help.
Depends on the NVR.
I know Dahua NVR's have a seperate "Holiday" schedule available.

Reaction score
Depends on the NVR.
I know Dahua NVR's have a seperate "Holiday" schedule available.
Hikvision has a holidays schedule but when I read into this it stops the recording on the dates you specify instead of starting it which just seems stupidly redundant mate? ‍♂