nvr and cameras original hikvision ?

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello to all, I contacted via Alibaba a supplier of NVR and IP cameras brand Hikvision I asked several times if they were original confirmed to me. has good prices, the website is (euraonline. com) '' Yiwu HongYuan Electronics Co '' Hikvision authorized wholesaler is written on the site, any of you know it? Can you tell me if I'm safe? Thank you!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
hello to all, I contacted via Alibaba a supplier of NVR and IP cameras brand Hikvision I asked several times if they were original confirmed to me. has good prices, the website is euraonline. com , any of you know it? Can you tell me if I'm safe? Thank you!
Original is a meaningless term...buy from a trusted seller..

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
it seems that that seller is safe. I disolito Buy from XinRay Store I have also got a Nvr that works great, connected and registered on hikconnect.

i6jm

n3wb
Reaction score
it seems that that seller is safe. I disolito Buy from XinRay Store I have also got a Nvr that works great, connected and registered on hikconnect.
name of store has changed to "ip camera store" Is it reliable according to your experience and supports multi-language or English update?

ste92

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
name of store has changed to "ip camera store" Is it reliable according to your experience and supports multi-language or English update?
hello, it's been a few years that I have not bought in china anymore, it seems that it is no longer worth it unfortunately
yes it was all upgradeable i had no problems so far