Notifications stopped working in DMSS and iDMSS Plus

arfin

n3wb
Reaction score
My cameras as well as my customers cameras all seemed to stop sending notifications at the same time.

Is anyone else having these issues? I have trip wire and intrusion notifications setup, but every since Thursday night I stopped getting them all together.

I have already tried restarting NVR, turning notifications off then back on.

Thanks!

toolazyforalogin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got one at 5:54 AM EST today on DMSS. My iDMSS is old so it doesn’t trigger.

civic17

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one having this problem with iDMSS. It was working fine and getting notifications pushed to my iphone until mid last week. I tried resetting all settings and rebooting all my network equipment. So it seems it's the app problem?

Got one at 5:54 AM EST today on DMSS. My iDMSS is old so it doesn’t trigger.
How do you set your DMSS? My iOS DMSS never ever gave notifications ever since that new app was released last year. Do you have to login an account on the app? I've added all the AI Analysis > Tripwire Alarm for all the cameras.

kenzi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi

i dont get any notifikations after DMSS Update !
It must be a app problem.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It looks like the screwed up the playback again in this latest release. It was working as it should before I mistakenly updated to the 1/28/2021 release.

In playback if you choose motion or smart it should show ONLY those events and auto skip from one to the next. Now it’s broken... AGAIN

Dahua can’t find their ass with both hands when it comes to firmware or apps