Not Sure Where To Post.

timlab

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm getting these cameras tomorrow (I have to). But before I do I hope someone from here can either tell me yea or nay and if nay which one would they get. I don't have time to put up wire or anything like that due to it being that I need these up and running by Friday. So I'm hoping an expert would chime in and let me know.
Cameras from Amazon (light build type)

Thanks
Dan

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Understand that I am NOT by any means endorsing this product, but....
There's a 2.4GHz version only for 1/2 the price of the ones you linked AND most important...FREE RETURNS on amazon ==>> here.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

timlab

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, but the one I chose is water proof as this will be outside, but I respect your comment/answer.
Thanks
Dan

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, but the one I chose is water proof as this will be outside, but I respect your comment/answer.
Thanks
Dan
Suit yourself but trust me.....neither are "waterproof" but are suitable for outdoor if out of direct rain.
  • The pair you ordered is #LV-PWL2-B-5G-2PK-N3 ("B" for "Black", "5G" for "5GHz wi-fi", "2PK" for "2 Pack")
  • The one I recommended was #‎LV-PWL2-W ; Same camera, just "W" for "White", works only with 2.4GHz
Note the base part # is the same, just suffixes added for exterior color, Wi-F frequency and quantity of units. :cool: