Noises on image from camera DS-2CD2043G0-I

woynitt

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear All,

I have camera DS-2CD2043G0-I after warranty and last time appeared problem with image from camera.
Camera booting very long time and when it's comes online (available via WWW and SADP), then on camera image I getting noises like on screenshots.
When I touch camera I feel it's very hot.

I tried to reflash it, but it's still not working like expected.

I connected to console and during boot it stopped at this message (it's showing on console every few seconds):

Code:
[armlib]start_dsp 177:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Start dsp core timeOut, bootInfo=5  <<<<<<<<<<<<<
davinci receive cmd_query_davinci_param.
S: cmd_query_davinci_param
To this moment is: 1st_log.pdf

After long time - sometime 5 minutes, sometime 40 minutes, sometime never - it's moving forward and it's available via WWW and SADP.

From this moment is 2nd_log.pdf

But image doesn't works and there are only noises - I see that camera adding date and text CAMERA1.
hik_2.pnghik_3.png

I suspect that camera sensor module is broken, because it's very hot when I touch it.

It's possible to buy somewhere camera sensor module to this camera or I should throw to electronic garbage?

Attachments

Last edited:

woynitt

n3wb
Reaction score
I've got from my another Hikvision camera image sensor module and replaced for test in DS-2CD2043G0-I

Camera started normally and show working image, so it's confirmed that image sensor is broken.

For test I installed "broken" sensor in"donor" camera and I've got the same error like below.

The same error showing when I disconnected image sensor.

So if this error appear in logs it's mean that image sensor or cable to image sensor is broken or disconnected.

Code:
[armlib]start_dsp 177:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Start dsp core timeOut, bootInfo=5  <<<<<<<<<<<<<
davinci receive cmd_query_davinci_param.
S: cmd_query_davinci_param