Noip down?

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Still blocked, but they are back up and I switched mine to one that is not blocked, no problem, disaster averted. The domain names below are not being blocked. Just change to that and you are good. if you are not where you can access the remote system/cameras, you can get the IP address by logging into your account and seeing what it is since the updaters might still be working.

ddns.net
webhop.me
serveminecraft.net
ddnsking.com
onthewifi.com

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Btw, noip site is still unreachable for me. Their actual site remains down, far as I can see.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
It's up now but I get thrown a change email thing that doesn't work. Things are still screwy there. I'll keep my eyes on it.

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mine's working again, at least until Microsoft blames the internet again for it's vulnerabilities :) They actually demo'ed how they find hackers using their analytics capabilities at the Strata conference a few months ago.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I first learned of this when my monitoring process lost access to a remote voltage/temperature sensor :) Since then, I had perhaps a 50% success rate with my no-ip domains.

Poor guys... they probably lost a significant % of customers this week. If I had anything terribly critical there, I would have switched too.