No Squat

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What model camera is that? Just thinking that you may need an upgrade on your camera to get more details. :)
The camera is an IPC-B5442E-Z4E 8-32mm and it is paired with a Lonnky eight LED Aux IR light. The camera has a 1/1.8" sensor and it is rated Starlight+ by Dahua. It would be nice to have an 8MP camera instead if a 4MP so I could digitally zoom in while keeping more detail when editing, but the trade-off would be poorer night performance. The cam is further away from the street than it appears due to the use of a good amount of optical zoom.

In the case of this video, I can see about as much detail as tolerable. :)

Seeing too much detail in a video like this could lead to a YouTube age restriction, which happened with my Pit Stop video. After something over 711k views I got a message from YouTube that read "We discovered an issue with your video. While it doesn’t necessarily violate our guidelines, it may not be appropriate for viewers under 18. To help keep the community safe, we’ve placed age restrictions on it". This caused YouTube to stop recommending the video so much and the rate of new views dropped drastically. However it has still received new views and it's currently at over 213k with 1,100 likes and a 97.3% approval rating.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The S3 model would be somewhat of an improvement. I agree with you on the 8MP, but I do not know of any that would be budget friendly.