No Bathroom, No Problem

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Police Officer: Do you know you're peeing in the middle of the road.

Subject: No officer, I'm not peeing. I'm just finding out which way the wind is blowing.

Imainge that. Getting run over and arriving at the hospital with your zip open and dick hanging out...

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
That's totally legal in California, now, isn't it? Maybe a ticket for obstructing traffic, but otherwise A-OK.

In Wyoming, it's legal to take a roadside whizz on the highways (for the most part) because there really aren't many rest areas. In town? Not so much! Indecent exposure charge with the resulting "sex offender" tag. Not a good idea!

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

I'd be careful whizzing on a Tesla. Those batteries are freaking high voltage!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's totally legal in California, now, isn't it? Maybe a ticket for obstructing traffic, but otherwise A-OK.

In Wyoming, it's legal to take a roadside whizz on the highways (for the most part) because there really aren't many rest areas. In town? Not so much! Indecent exposure charge with the resulting "sex offender" tag. Not a good idea!

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

I'd be careful whizzing on a Tesla. Those batteries are freaking high voltage!
Welcome back! Did we not see you around here for a bit?
(Hopefully it wasn't a parole violation that had you away for a time). :lmao:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
And the fact your wiener will be recorded to show the whole world the small hose you have :lmao:

That actually is a cool feature that Tesla has to record when their is movement around the vehicle.
Recording 360 cams is a great feature. Other manufactures should take note - many vehicles already have the cams in place for 360 surround view when backing up or parking. All they need is an sd card slot and recording capability. Genesis does this in korea and possibly other countries but not in the US.

Last edited: