New Web Interface Changes

xGROMx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
BI did an update the other night, seems very frequently lately, and I noticed the web interface has changed a bit. Today I try to zoom in with the mouse wheel on an Alert Clip and it only zooms to the top left corner. Is this a bug or something I can fix in a setting?

UI3 version 120, Blue Iris version: 5.3.2.11

Update: This is only hapening in Opera Browser, its able to be dragged in Firefox (I use Opera for BI Web becouse it used the least system resources)

xGROMx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Mods: Can you please move this to troubleshooting, posted in the wrong section on accident. THanks

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not having any trouble zooming with the mouse wheel in Opera. While you are on UI3, open the developer tools with CTRL + SHIFT + I and then go to the Network tab and check the box Disable cache. Your browser cache will only be disabled while developer tools is open, so leave it open and press the reload button 1601305463017.png to reload UI3. Then you can close the developer tools.

xGROMx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm not having any trouble zooming with the mouse wheel in Opera. While you are on UI3, open the developer tools with CTRL + SHIFT + I and then go to the Network tab and check the box Disable cache. Your browser cache will only be disabled while developer tools is open, so leave it open and press the reload button View attachment 71534 to reload UI3. Then you can close the developer tools.
Thank you, working now.