New router and now No Signal Error:8000274c

spotco2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Been running Hikvision 2032's and a 2012 for about a year with BI on a laptop with no issues. Changed my router out tonight and now I get the "No Signal Error:8000274c (timeout; check IP address and port) 0" error.

I did rename the network and replaced a D-Link DIR-655 router with a Linksys AC1900. Nothing else has changed that I know of.

I ran SADP and the LAN IP address is the same on the BI set up as before and the camera IP addresses match on each profile as listed on SADP.

What am I missing?

The internal web cam on the laptop is the only camera I can get activated on BI at this point.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Been running Hikvision 2032's and a 2012 for about a year with BI on a laptop with no issues. Changed my router out tonight and now I get the "No Signal Error:8000274c (timeout; check IP address and port) 0" error.

I did rename the network and replaced a D-Link DIR-655 router with a Linksys AC1900. Nothing else has changed that I know of.

I ran SADP and the LAN IP address is the same on the BI set up as before and the camera IP addresses match on each profile as listed on SADP.

What am I missing?

The internal web cam on the laptop is the only camera I can get activated on BI at this point.
Are you certain the ip addresses are the same? the dir 655 runs on a default 192.168.0.1 network vs 192.168.1.1 on the linksys.

spotco2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah, I just saw that. I hate networking.

On BI Options, Web Server, LAN IP address it s at 192.168.1.110:81

On SADP the IPv4 Gateway is at 192.168.0.1

I don't remember where to change the LAN IP address on BI from 1 to 0 to match SADP

BUT....when I select a camera on SADP and try to connect to it through the browser it times out.

Something's conflicting.....

spotco2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I found it!

You have to modify the IP in SADP to match the router, then modify the IP addresses of each camera.

For some reason I lost a camera though and now only get a NO SIGNAL I/O error:0 with it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I found it!

You have to modify the IP in SADP to match the router, then modify the IP addresses of each camera.

For some reason I lost a camera though and now only get a NO SIGNAL I/O error:0 with it.
No, the ip address of the camera cannot match the router....you need to set the ipv4 gateway to match the router which is likely 192.168.1.1
Then you need to assign the camera an ip address that is not in use by the router but within the routers range. If you set the cameras ip address to match the router you will have problems.

spotco2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think I see my problem.

How can I change the LAP IP address on BI in the Options menu in the Web Server tab?

I don't think it's pointing where it needs to.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I see my problem.

How can I change the LAP IP address on BI in the Options menu in the Web Server tab?

I don't think it's pointing where it needs to.
You cant do it within blue iris, the lan ip address is the ip address of the pc blue iris is installed on, to change it you have to assign it a new ip using your routers dhcp reservation.

spotco2

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No clue what changed. Rebooted the laptop and now all cameras work.

Thanks for all of your help.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How do you like the router otherwise. I an in the market for one