New bid - restaurant

Reaction score
Ugh, scammers are always finding new tricks, aren't they? Thanks for the heads up on the restaurant bid. It's frustrating how some folks are resorting to shady tactics like spam to boost click numbers. Genuine engagement is what matters! On a lighter note, got any recommendations for breakfast places near me? Trying to avoid scams, but definitely up for some good food suggestions!

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Ugh, scammers are always finding new tricks, aren't they? Thanks for the heads up on the restaurant bid. It's frustrating how some folks are resorting to shady tactics like spam to boost click numbers. Genuine engagement is what matters! On a lighter note, got any recommendations for breakfast places near me? Trying to avoid scams, but definitely up for some good food suggestions!
Interesting.

I saw the post, clicked to quote, and it was already updated with the extra spammy bits.

1701717736831.png

Reaction score
Oh, I totally feel you on the frustration with scammers! It's a shame how they keep coming up with new ways to pull people in. Genuine recommendations are definitely the way to go. Speaking of which, if you're on the hunt for breakfast spots, I've heard some great things about korean restaurant auckland. Not only do they serve delicious food, but you're likely to find genuine hospitality too.

Last edited:

SIR VEYOR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do the bots always go for this thread?
Another site I‘m at seemed to be a testing ground for a while. Then they implemented a verification email or PM link. Nothing after about 12H, account zapped. But they are a smaller site than here, so mods can control better.

The next steps in the bot progression should be assorted DDOS and variations on that theme. That site has attempts every few months it seems.

from elsewhere:
We discovered a large botnet attack coming from Singapore was the cause of the slowness over the last 7 days.

We have now identified that attack vector and have put rules in place in several layers to block that entire subnet an have generally tightened up perimeter security.