Never thought I'd say this, but.....

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
USPS, UPS and FedEx are all taking turns dropping the ball. These two $176 gas heaters were left on Friday by UPS next to the sign asking them to put on front porch where they'll be out of the rain AND out of clear sight from the road. The sign has been there several years and my regular driver gets it right but not this stand-in driver. My Reolink doorbell at the side door shows that his head looks to his right and likely sees the sign, but......didn't they just get a new union contract? :wtf::confused:

UPS_heaters_102023.jpg UPS1_102023_IPCT.jpg

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
USPS, UPS and FedEx are all taking turns dropping the ball. These two $176 gas heaters were left on Friday by UPS next to the sign asking them to put on front porch where they'll be out of the rain AND out of clear sight from the road. The sign has been there several years and my regular driver gets it right but not this stand-in driver. My Reolink doorbell at the side door shows that his head looks to his right and likely sees the sign, but......didn't they just get a new union contract? :wtf::confused:

View attachment 175615 View attachment 175616
indeed .. many delivery drivers fail to read the BIG note by my front door with my address .. and frequently enough keep giving me the neighbors packages .. they're getting better ..

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Y'all don't use the right bait! Tape a $20 bill or whatever one may afford, to the sign.
I do this occasionally and for some reason I have no problems! In 20 years it has cost me
less that $200 and word gets out! ;)