Neighbor Being Sneaky

Suburban28

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We were reviewing some driveway footage today to see if some neighbor kids had gotten something on the wife's car when we spotted the neighbor from two houses down running across the yards. Zooming in we determined it was a 12 pack of Coors beer. We laughed for quite a while because he was leaving it on the side of his house. He then drove into the garage minus the beer so the wife didn't scold him I Guess

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yesh, someone has a problem.. send him the youtube link see what he thinks of him self after watching it.

usually hiding it is a very bad sign.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
If he is doing this, their is a problem. Lets not jump to conclusions here, he might like a beer now and then and hiding it from his better half because she is the one who has the problem, she might be drinking it on him..who knows. Most likely not but you never know.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Naw..a 12 pack of Coors is NOT a drinking problem...it's simply a pissing problem!

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Def a serious problem.....that being he is totally his wife's biatch...If a man is afraid to bring a few beers into his own house bc his wife will be pissed and has to hide it like a delinquent teenager then he has lost control of that relationship.
...or like the others said...drinkie drunk issue maybe..either way the relationship is on the rocks.
See what I did there? ..."on the rocks". Drinking reference
I crack myself up sometime with my Captain Obvious puns.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
maybe he just likes getting excersise :D