Neigbhor Saves The Day - Suspects Casing Property/Vehicle.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
So couple of suspect earlier was making rounds in what appers to be the Blue Tacoma Truck

After some time they stopped by my house and started walking toward my parked vehicles on the driveway. However Thanks to an awesome neighbor who saw the whole thing and intervened right away. Suspect than took off.

In California there is not much Law can do now days, Anyhow still I did give the license plate of the Vehicle to the Police.

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I was going to say she's high just fom the way she's walking. Hope the Police investigate as I somehow reckon both are known.

Have to love it though when the suspects get closer to the lens for a better look.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
I was going to say she's high just fom the way she's walking. Hope the Police investigate as I somehow reckon both are known.

Have to love it though when the suspects get closer to the lens for a better look.
LOL somehow one of my more close up camera messed up today for the first time. It never got powered up Murphy Law at play :) LOL it didn't matter as Suspect actually like you said stopped for much better face shot :) hahaha

Update - Officer called back and pretty much said if, I see them back on the street give them a call. I did give them the License plate of the Pickup truck but don't think they will do much with it..

Last edited:

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Only crime is being stupid and trespassing....and thinking he/she/it/them/those is Michael Jackson.
Yea, Agree And that to in California I am sure DA can care less for Trespassing. CA usually even cut them loose if the property crime is under $950. I am just glad neighbor was there before they could do anything else.

CA has become so messed up lately that the drivers are now leaving there trunks open to keep there car from being broken into..

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Damn, Methany really has that John Wayne swagger going on.

What you need is a red dot laser attached to the PTZ. So when a pedestrian stands and stares at it for a few seconds, the red light turns on, then an audio recording starts 'Target acquired" and a countdown starts, "5.....4.....3.....2....1....." :D

What camera is that? Is it no. 3 in you sig?

Last edited:
Reaction score
In most (?) locals in the US, trespassing onto residential property has its issues. If no sign is posted, then it is hard to enforce, especially for someone going up a driveway or to the front door. Now climbing a fence to, say, the back yard is more enforceable. Once a person has been told to leave though, they must leave or face arrest.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
@samplehold Did you know that an orange painted line around an area, is a fence in our state?
Metal detecting has taught me an awful about the laws of trespass in this GREAT STATE!

Also we have the Night Time Mayhem laws too. If one is out after dark causing crap like the video, then she is
fair game, no hunting license required. Or as our instructor told us, "she would be DWL. Dead Where she Lies".