Need recommendation: How to call a disabled person

Reaction score
Hi
I have a need to videocall a disabled person. The caller is normal person and can use some kind of app for that

Functionality wanted.
A) Disabled person android tablet automatically answers and two sides can speak and see each other.

=========================================================================================
Of course this can be linked via some kind of p2p mechanism..

Does anyone have a solution?

======= Am also looking for a compromise using 2 CCTV cameras for video feed and some kind of free VOIP software that is also P2p based
for the voice quality again - auto answer is required on the remote site.

Let me know how to do this

Thanks

camdensnyder

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I would definitely go with an Amazon device like an echo show, Amazon tablet, etc. Super easy to use and you can get the Alexa app on your phone which will allow you to always be in contact. We use this and it works great and crazy easy!

Reaction score
I would definitely go with an Amazon device like an echo show, Amazon tablet, etc. Super easy to use and you can get the Alexa app on your phone which will allow you to always be in contact. We use this and it works great and crazy easy!
Hi
THanks I am NOT FAMILIAR with these devices...

So can you share how you could call an Amazon Echo Show and it will auto answer and the caller and disabled person can see and talk to each other?
If the remote Echo Show crashes, can it auto recover and resume waiting for a call?

Thanks

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Disabled how? Visually? Verbally? Physically?