My wife is the best…

Reaction score
Honey, I’d like to put some cameras up. Her: I don’t know if I’m comfortable. Cameras go down for a week because the BI computer went tits up. Her: when are the cameras coming back up?

Her: We need more guns and ammo. Okay, what should we buy? Her: An AR and plenty of ammo.

Her: We need a generator. Why? Her: because I want one. Okay. We bought a whole house generator today with a 1,000 gallon propane tank which will be buried in our front yard.

Reaction score
Please make sure they properly size the gas line, just because it’s probably a 3/4 inlet does not mean you can run 3/4 the whole way. The flex line is for vibration, not for the misalignment of the ridged pipe. Make sure they run two electrical conduits, one for high voltage and one for the low voltage wires.
What brand did you go with?

Attachments

Reaction score
That should be enough to keep you comfortable in an outage and hardly know you’re on generator power. Good choice on the 1K tank, too many people want to use a 500 or even 325. Not really an issue down there but as it gets cold up here you just can’t get the vapor lift once the tank starts getting below 50%

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Need your wife at our work. Someone was called into the office for a conversation about inappropriate talk at work. Allegedly they mentioned the word "gun" in a general non graphic conversation and a colleague was upset because hearing "gun" upsets them and they can't listen to a conversation containng the word. There is no past trauma here. They just can't think about guns. They and others also believe it's wrong to fight back if attacked and you must allow yourself to be killed as 2 wrongs don't make a right. Welcome to woke world UK.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Need your wife at our work. Someone was called into the office for a conversation about inappropriate talk at work. Allegedly they mentioned the word "gun" in a general non graphic conversation and a colleague was upset because hearing "gun" upsets them and they can't listen to a conversation containng the word. There is no past trauma here. They just can't think about guns. They and others also believe it's wrong to fight back if attacked and you must allow yourself to be killed as 2 wrongs don't make a right. Welcome to woke world UK.
Man the UK has come along way downhill since they ruled the seas ..

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Man the UK has come along way downhill since they ruled the seas ..
Ruled the seas? You couldn't get the snowflakes out on a millpond day.....it's too bright, it's too rocky, the waters dirty, I might get splashed, I might get wet, I might damage my nails, the fish pee and have sex in there, what if the wind gets up, what about pirates.....?

Don't even get me started and that's for a ship wihout guns. That would really put the cat amongst the pigeons to have guns and explosives on board.....and nevermind fighting an enemy.....

Last edited: