My Neighbors And My Cameras

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I have seen threads about what their neighbors think of their cameras. As far as I know, I have nobody that does not want the cameras on my house. In the last two weeks I have had neighbors come by and drop off gifts thanking me for my cameras. Earlier this week a neighbor dropped off a box of apples. Last week I had two different people come by and give me fruit and vegetables that are home grown. Another person dropped off a small box of chocolates. It is their way of showing their appreciation.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen threads about what their neighbors think of their cameras. As far as I know, I have nobody that does not want the cameras on my house. In the last two weeks I have had neighbors come by and drop of gifts thanking me for my cameras. Earlier this week a neighbor dropped off a box of apples. Last week I had two different people come by and give me fruit and vegetables that are home grown. Another person dropped off a small box of chocolates. It is their way of showing their appreciation.
I'd still make sure none of those boxes that were dropped off are ticking, beeping or leaky.....:rolleyes::lmao:

And the chocolates? If they're from a woman, be extra careful...their favorite method of murder is poison!

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You're lucky you live in that kind of neighborhood. Several neighbors of mine, that finally noticed I actually have cameras after years of being up, just shake their heads or attempt to confront me about them. If they only knew that pretty much everyone on my side of the street has cameras. lol

If I had the money, I'd be out of here and off to somewhere new in a heartbeat. But... Though I do have a few great neighbors.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You're lucky you live in that kind of neighborhood. Several neighbors of mine, that finally noticed I actually have cameras after years of being up, just shake their heads or attempt to confront me about them. If they only knew that pretty much everyone on my side of the street has cameras. lol

If I had the money, I'd be out of here and off to somewhere new in a heartbeat. But... Though I do have a few great neighbors.
Same here...yet who is the first person they go to when something happened to them...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Start an online rumor that your house location is Brad Pitt's secret vacation home?
Then I'll probably get a bunch of girly men wagging their talley wackers at the camera......I already have this sign 300 feet before you get to my house.......maybe I'll add a "Show your tits" sign to the post.....:thumb:

DSC_0621.JPG

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Then I'll probably get a bunch of girly men wagging their talley wackers at the camera......I already have this sign 300 feet before you get to my house.......maybe I'll add a "Show your tits" sign to the post.....:thumb:

View attachment 169402
Or perform a free public service....
<Arjun alert!!>

free-mammogram.jpg

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
,,,,and the gifts just keep coming. This lady had her catalytic convertor stolen off her Prius two weeks ago. She came over and we went through the video. I downloaded the video that I had on a USB memory stick and gave it to her. This is the 2nd time she has brought something over. She must have got the Prius repaired as you can see it in the far left of the picture. I was out on my evening walk and saw the tomato's when I got back.

Camera 1B 8062023 Tomatos.jpg