My camera names changed by themselves!

Reaction score
This is weird, has anyone seen this before? When I pull up the All Cameras view on my screen and right click for Camera Settings, the name, short name, and notes appear from a different camera. If I go to that different camera, it's name, shortname, etc. have been changed to (what used to be) the name of a third camera. In other words, the names of 4 of my cameras have swapped and the other 4 (have 8 total) have the correct names. However...

When I view a single camera on the screen and right click Camera Settings, all 8 cameras show the correct names.

I have closed BI and reopened twice to reboot the program and no change. I could change them all back again but I'm wondering if I checked a wrong box somehwere.

Any ideas what would cause this?

Reaction score
I figured out how to fix it and it appears to be a function of the All Cameras layout: In the top right of the screen I clicked "Edit Layout" and it was not in order. It's been this way for a day or two without problems like what I described. When I rearranged the layout in numerical order and closed Edit Layout, everything in All Cameras view was normal again.