Mustang & Challenger racing on freeway Sunday Morning in Arizona

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is common on the highways here in Jersey. If the speed limit says 55, it is just code for you to do 75 minimum.

Are main highway issues are the PA drivers in the left lane doing 10 mph less then the speed limit. ;)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Left Lane Dicks, err, ahhh Left Lane Richards. There's plenty of NJ plates doing the same thing. What gets my goat is doing 80 in the left lane of 295 and some jerk on my bumper wanting to do 100 while I'm passing a line of 65mphers in the center lane.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I see this so often, they should start allowing people with dash cams turn these idiots in. I know they will just say it wasn't me driving, blah blah blah. But I just sick of these jerks putting everyone at risk of being killed.
If it wasn't them, then just impound the car then.

However if they use fake plates then that throws off this action. Case in point and true story. Kids in a high school in Gaithersburg MD played a prank ( an expensive one at that) on a teacher at their school. They ordered online a fake MD plate of that of their teacher. One of the kids parents had the exact year make, model and color of the car the teacher has. The kids removed the real plate and installed the fake plate and purposefully drive through intersections with red light cameras many many times. The teacher got all the tickets in the mail. Took a while to resolve this and one of the kids broke their silence to break the case.

Duh987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I see this so often, they should start allowing people with dash cams turn these idiots in. I know they will just say it wasn't me driving, blah blah blah. But I just sick of these jerks putting everyone at risk of being killed.
No one is stopping you from calling them in. I have done it for a few people. Road rage and DUI. The cops in the area will absolutely look for them especially DUI

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Inbound commute in Minnesota this Morning, 400 Accidents. Body shops are talking about supply chain issues, Nowhere to park the wrecks on thier lots.
I used the new HOV lane this AM and kept her down around 60- 65.....:)
I never saw any accidents, and seems everybody is getting thier Snow legs today.