Multiview display issues with HikVision DS-7108N-SN/P

Joe

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a HikVision DS-7108N-SN/P (8 channel with POE) NVR, Chinesse mod to English . I have 8 HikVision Cameras (1x DS-2CD2732F-IS, 2x DS-2CD2135F-IS, 3x DS-2CD2532F-IS). I did at one point get a live view with all 6 cameras attached. One of the cameras (2732) was very pixelized (Maybe less than 240p). I tried many things with no luck (Rebooting NVR, cameras, different cables, using POE via the NVR (and different connections), using an external POE switch and the NVRs network port...and so on). The I tried different streaming settings on the 2732, and I though I had it. For a brief moment all 6 cameras were on screen with a reasonable res, but then the 2732 pixelized again (in full view I think it was fine (I haven't done anything with it for a few months out of frustration). Then all of a sudden the NVR would only show 4 cameras at a time, and in the other windows the message "No Resource" appeared. I have tried lowering the res on the cameras and other things, but nothing. If I connect to the NVR via a web browser I can see all six cameras fine. But through the HDMI port only four max. Any ideas to get me started at a full 6 cameras in live view via the HDMI port?

Thanks In Advance, Joe