Multiple recordings for the same tripwire event on Dahua NVR 5216-16P

Reaction score
I'm stumped on this one. I have the IVS tripwire function working, it is detecting and saving video that I am able to search and display in the IVS Section. However, there are always either multiple entries of the same "event" shown, with their timestamps 1 or 2 second apart.
Some cameras have three recordings, some have two. While this wouldn't really be an issue, the fact I have iDDMS setup, I end up getting in some cases 6 consecutive alerts for a person walking over the trip wire one way and then back the other way.

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before, and might be able to offer some assistance?

The NVR is also running software version 4.0 (It auto updated upon initial setup).

Reaction score
I'm stumped on this one. I have the IVS tripwire function working, it is detecting and saving video that I am able to search and display in the IVS Section. However, there are always either multiple entries of the same "event" shown, with their timestamps 1 or 2 second apart.
Some cameras have three recordings, some have two. While this wouldn't really be an issue, the fact I have iDDMS setup, I end up getting in some cases 6 consecutive alerts for a person walking over the trip wire one way and then back the other way.

Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before, and might be able to offer some assistance?

The NVR is also running software version 4.0 (It auto updated upon initial setup).
Hi, same thing is also happening on my one too! Did you fix it? Would be great to know what’s going on

Domparisi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve had this issue since day 1. It’s annoying to get 6 notifications for each IVS event. Does anyone else have this issue? Appreciate any advice. I’m running the latest software on my Dahua 5416.