Much Appreciated!

bslater02

n3wb
Reaction score
I have recently joined after buying Blue Iris, but have been lurking here on and off for quite a while. I finally purchased a used BI machine off of Ebay and have been going for full-bore since then with my hodgepodge of 3 cameras.. one of which is a Panasonic BB511A.. I can't believe it even still works!

This site has helped me (who has very little knowledge and capability with networking and programming) setup BI behind Stunnel, with a Dual-NiC to segregate my cameras, and to get all of my remote and local access to BI working perfectly. I love the implementation so far, my only worry is that now I want more cameras not only for coverage but just because I want more to mess with! So my next project is to find a decent camera for my driveway coverage, which would have to mount high (15ft or so) on a decently long and wide driveway. It might even be better to utilize two cameras for this effort.. maybe a bullet and a turret.. but I need to calm down the hobby purchases for a bit!

Anyways, I appreciate all of the help from this forum and its great resources!

Brian

bslater02

n3wb
Reaction score
And "a bit" might just have to be a day! I will definitely be looking at that, thanks for letting me know!