Motion Trigger Big Blurry Bottom of Screen

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My camera keeps getting triggered with motion without anything being there. It goes all blurry at the bottom. I included a picture of it. The camera is a ReoLink RLC-410S. I know that Reolink camera's are not what people like on here but is this a Blue Iris settings or is it the Camera? I also have not adjusted the camera to the correct angle yet. I just got all of them activated in Blue Iris

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My camera keeps getting triggered with motion without anything being there. It goes all blurry at the bottom. I included a picture of it. The camera is a ReoLink RLC-410S. I know that Reolink camera's are not what people like on here but is this a Blue Iris settings or is it the Camera? I also have not adjusted the camera to the correct angle yet. I just got all of them activated in Blue Iris
next time take the advice on the forum...
log into the camera an see if its blurry if not, try disabling hardware acceleration in blue iris or better yet send that crap back

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
:) My dad bought them on his own and didn't want to return them. The blur only happens for a second or two and disappears and only happens in Blue Iris.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
:) My dad bought them on his own and didn't want to return them. The blur only happens for a second or two and disappears and only happens in Blue Iris.
try disabling hardware acceleration...it may also be due to long iframe intervals which reolink wont let you change....

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I turned HW Acceleration of and it seems to have went away. Can you do me a favor and provide me a link that I can show my dad as to why these ReoLink cameras are need to be returned? I tried to search but couldn't find anything I could show him

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I turned HW Acceleration of and it seems to have went away. Can you do me a favor and provide me a link that I can show my dad as to why these ReoLink cameras are need to be returned? I tried to search but couldn't find anything I could show him
search the word reolink on this forum...bunch of threads..they are liars and scammers..
he should not need a link, he can see for himself...they have issues streaming rtsp....

fediddy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I turned off Hardware Acceleration and it is still doing the same thing.. It blurs at the bottom a bunch of sensor blocks come up and it goes away.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Courtesy of @fenderman , fake Reolink reviews ==>> here.
There would be nothing in it for most (honest) users to post a fake, positive review unless there was an incentive...or the company itself (Reolink) posted them.

Last edited:

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what's the CPU utilization and do you have anything else running on that machine?