motion capture?

afddwfadwfadwf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a way to capture picture on motion, save to local drive and upload to ftp?

I already have a scheduled basic event with ftp/email. But I want motion picture capture to local/ftp 24x7 (only motion).

Storage capture only has a continuous scheduler. Is there any way to achieve what I want?

I can set up a 24x7 intrusion detection with smart event with ftp but not all my cameras support smart event. Thanks

Edit: I am talking about a standalone IPC, no management software.

Last edited by a moderator:

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It works just fine. I run it on my cameras activated 24/7 obviously but only sends pictures on motion

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just check the ftp box in the motion section and then under storage you can set to save picture at a set time interval and also motion activated

afddwfadwfadwf

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It works just fine. I run it on my cameras activated 24/7 obviously but only sends pictures on motion

My goal is to send email alerts only during scheduled hours but ftp motion capture 24x7

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well the ftp is like I said. The email I never use. So better wait for another answer for that one

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hmm the last you said I think it is not possible with the limited options in the camera alone. it prob easier to configure your ftp not to accept connections during certain hours , if that could be an option ?