1674424666937.png

Of course its been crashed

1674424750568.png

Also looked them up on HCAD

1674424765295.png

Went and gave them a visit

1674424780152.jpeg

1674424798891.jpeg

An older woman answered the door, claimed she was driving. The clearly drunk son and father were there, the son tried to trip me up and ask for video, and when I presented it said where is the plate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After I gave it to them, they whispered between each other in Spanish, and the older woman claimed she was the one who did it. Sure.

I put the half empty cans in the mailbox filled with mail, hopefully they enjoyed that

1674424944005.jpeg

Made a few 311 complains for their junk car in the driveway and trash in their yard, and an ICE report (Not that I think anything will come of it)

Why is my house such a hotspot for garbage?

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As usual, someone decided to throw some beer cans in the road

View attachment 151694

Got their plate info

View attachment 151695

Of course its been crashed

View attachment 151697

Also looked them up on HCAD

View attachment 151698

Went and gave them a visit

View attachment 151699

View attachment 151701

An older woman answered the door, claimed she was driving. The clearly drunk son and father were there, the son tried to trip me up and ask for video, and when I presented it said where is the plate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After I gave it to them, they whispered between each other in Spanish, and the older woman claimed she was the one who did it. Sure.

I put the half empty cans in the mailbox filled with mail, hopefully they enjoyed that

View attachment 151703

Made a few 311 complains for their junk car in the driveway and trash in their yard, and an ICE report (Not that I think anything will come of it)

Why is my house such a hotspot for garbage?
Excellent job! lol ...

Perhaps their car insurance would like more on this one also ..

I would think a "birdbox" "mailbox" "tree" camera setup closer to the street is called for .. would be nice to catch more details ..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you don’t leave fingerprints on the beer cans since putting them in a mailbox it technically illegal; not like they would actually report you.
The postal inspectors will never investigate. Hell, my mailman routinely puts have the blocks mail in my box....

DavidW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is the information obtained from the plate through a premium service?

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Is the information obtained from the plate through a premium service?
Publicdata.com

I actually cancelled the subscription, so when it runs out I won't have access anymore which means I wouldn't have been able to find this guy, so I might sign up again.

The problem with it is that the data is limited to certain states, and its very old, its back from 2019. So sometimes the information is correct, other times not

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
The thing that frustrates me is that you get a certain number of lookups for each plan, and when you search for a plate and it returns no results, it deducts a lookup. IMO That should not count against you

The other thing is that if I look up the same plate 10 times, It uses 10 lookups. So if you forget to screenshot the data, you're using more lookup to get the same data. Seems kinda stupid