Monkeypox…anyone else concerned?

lowend15

n3wb
Reaction score
Worried about the virus? No. worried about dumb ass leftists? Still no, but more ready to move on from Clown World. And tired of them infecting other states with their bullshit.

Keep your powder dry.

i thought this was a meme when I saw it.
63D00037-F2F9-4949-A86F-E8296A4001C6.png

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Get ready for Pig Pox. Pork is finally going to taste good :rofl:
a little bit of that thick creamy buttery "whatever you want to call it" sh!t goes a looooooong way

1659446968035.png

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Just speaking out loud as they say what I find interesting yet disturbing is the amount of odd diseases / viruses impacting so many nations. If a reasonable person just stepped back some of this could simply be explained away as the following in no order of relevance or importance:

- Communication: Given the ability to connect and share via whatever method is used it’s helped to bring awareness?

- Environment: Perhaps these things have always been there but what has changed is we are able to travel further which helps spread the same. In concert we are also entering areas not normally inhabited by people. The reverse is also true where our push to develop has forced all kinds of things to simply come into the urban area?

- Consumption: It’s probably fair to say a whole bunch of different cultures are consuming things that shouldn’t be. As it relates to basic food safety it’s probably fair to state food (temperature) storage and sanitation isn’t always met or present?

- Human Behaviour: It’s obvious given the current times people have normalized sexual behaviour which was taboo. All of these taboo relationships have grown, embraced, and spread to more nations?

I like to think I’m pretty aware of things and if I’m not I try to ask and learn about X vs Y. I honestly can’t recall a time in my recorded history that the world seems to be so sick?

All of us can relate to the ever annual flu season. It comes every year and whether it hits you is really dumb luck and how exposed you’re to other people along with obvious personal health.

If one simply does a Google search things that come up are the great plague and similar very isolated human death events. But again these were contained literally because humans couldn’t travel as far and freely.

It’s also safe to state our current ability to harness science and make something to protect us is at a all time high. Regardless of that I just am so shocked to see even after two plus years of COVID-19.

We the people from all across the world still have no fucken clue about doing something???

Quite a few of us from various backgrounds and disciplines often talk about if this was something really horrific like chemical war fare. Or where some how Ebola spread like wild fire.

Our conversations keeping in mind (none of us can ever agree because we all think we are right) all do agree we would be long dead if chemical / Ebola was actually happening!

I just can’t understand how we are probably at the pinocle of man, science, knowledge. Yet we are caught flat footed on something totally in our grasp and control.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
@Teken Those that are familiar with our Bibles, understand the events that are currently happening.
I can promise you that it will only get worse, as if in the days of Noah.

Matthew 24: 37 - 39.

The only question is WHEN!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
@Teken Those that are familiar with our Bibles, understand the events that are currently happening.
I can promise you that it will only get worse, as if in the days of Noah.

Matthew 24: 37 - 39.

The only question is WHEN!
I can freely admit I’m not one who subscribes to any one faith. I’ve grown up surrounded by all manner of religious belief and have a general idea of what you’re alluding to.

If you’ve read my past replies I try very hard to abstain and not enter conversations as it relates to politics / religion as we all know people have strong views and beliefs in both.

Having said this, let me simply state and ask (just for now) what I understand is the bible (The good book) calls out this will be one of X events to cleanse the world.

Or to put it another way a great reset!

I also understood (correct me if I’m wrong or not spot on) in the bible it’s said God would not repeat some things like the great flood of 40 days / 40 nights. But did say the end of days would manifest itself in other ways: Pestilence???

Like a great plague I suppose possibly like COVID-19???

Hope I got some of that right!

lowend15

n3wb
Reaction score
Just speaking out loud as they say what I find interesting yet disturbing is the amount of odd diseases / viruses impacting so many nations. If a reasonable person just stepped back some of this could simply be explained away as the following in no order of relevance or importance:

- Communication: Given the ability to connect and share via whatever method is used it’s helped to bring awareness?
It’s absolutely communication. The world is no worse, people just think it is. People have always gotten sick and died, or have been murdered.

The statistics often don’t support the actions these days except that “if it saves just one life” is the mantra of the false pacifist tyrants that think “I’m helping” by advocating for state violence through proxy to people they’d be scared to even say “excuse me” in a store to grab a bag of chips.

Stuff we would have never heard of 30 years ago (a shooting in a small town that injures 2 people 10 states away), riles up the terrified betas that hate the police but also want them murdering gun owners to “make everyone safe”.

When you let the patients run the asylum, this is what we get.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s absolutely communication. The world is no worse, people just think it is. People have always gotten sick and died, or have been murdered.

The statistics often don’t support the actions these days except that “if it saves just one life” is the mantra of the false pacifist tyrants that think “I’m helping” by advocating for state violence through proxy to people they’d be scared to even say “excuse me” in a store to grab a bag of chips.

Stuff we would have never heard of 30 years ago (a shooting in a small town that injures 2 people 10 states away), riles up the terrified betas that hate the police but also want them murdering gun owners to “make everyone safe”.

When you let the patients run the asylum, this is what we get.
While I agree communication is a huge factor it doesn’t explain away COVID-19 or similar.

There isn’t a recorded history where more than 60 nations literally stopped doing X. The amount of deaths caused by the same is also unheard of. Now, if we just focus on this crazy monkey pox.

I can’t name a day ever this existed at this scale or impact area in the past. It’s not like the news agency stopped trying to sell their version of the truth or click bait.

This sometimes comes off like someone said let’s open this box and see how people (humans) react??

Like this is some kind of big laboratory test?!?

Regardless, my view hasn’t changed in that even with so much prior experience and knowledge. If something was to really happen like biological / Ebola we are truly screwed!

lowend15

n3wb
Reaction score
This sometimes comes off like someone said let’s open this box and see how people (humans) react??

Like this is some kind of big laboratory test?!?
I don't disagree.

I also think the amount of "Covid deaths" is questionable. It's possible the novel virus did increase mortality to some degree, but to completely separate it from the typical deaths from respiratory or flu is disingenuous by our health officials, at best.

Not looking forward to more hysteria about doing things that won't matter to a virus designed to infect us, or what new taxpayer funded shots will be required for people to keep their jobs.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't disagree.

I also think the amount of "Covid deaths" is questionable. It's possible the novel virus did increase mortality to some degree, but to completely separate it from the typical deaths from respiratory or flu is disingenuous by our health officials, at best.

Not looking forward to more hysteria about doing things that won't matter to a virus designed to infect us, or what new taxpayer funded shots will be required for people to keep their jobs.
I do agree that there’s probably a small to large percentage of deaths that had other contributing factors. Than again hasn’t that been the case for almost every other death these days?

I’ll just throw out some examples to provide context and how I see some of this. You have a person who had an heart attack.

He obviously died from a heart attack. That wasn’t the root cause when the guy was heavy weight, drank, smoked, didn’t even walk?

As noted up above some other guy is pounding back gallons of alcohol like it’s going out of style for years. His liver is pretty much done. He gets COVID-19 whelps that just pushed him to the other end of the unliving.

This is akin to a person who undergoes chemotherapy. It doesn’t matter what anyone says they have a deadly disease eating away at them. We then go nuke the cancer wiping out their immune system.

While in this stage they are a blank canvass and highly suspect able to dying from anything like the common cold. You toss in this dirty bug of COVID-19 / Monkey Pox to such a person they are done!

The cause is COVID-19 / Other . . .

But that didn’t change the fact Bob has cancer and didn’t have anything to fight off X vs Y.

It’s a contributing factor and obviously when they perform a post mortem the PCR tests simply affirm Bob had COVID-19 / other and that pushed him over too, and died.

I also agree we need to find a better balance of how we intend to treat, mitigate, and prevent infection. As it’s now how things are being handled has really split people into different camps. This isn’t good for family, friends, employment!

Seeing good folks angry at each other or just shunning the same is truly sad. This honestly isn’t the world I thought my daughter would grow up in.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Is that a lollipop in his hand?

I think people are depending too much on the government for next steps and are thus oblivious to the big picture. Humans have consumed so much on the planet that nature is finding a way to restore the balance. It’s a fragile planet but Earth has always rebounded but has also been accompanied with consequences. I think it’s time for humans to stop being selfish and obsessively compulsive. It’s also important to acclimate with other cultures and engage in productive discussions. This Me2 movement needs to be a thing of the past and people need to embrace an inclusive environment. You have fields that are dominated by males on one side and dominated by females on the other side. It’s time to overcome that and work collectively. Unfortunately, hypocrisy clouds over modern society and thus the rabbit hole is only getting bigger

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Not a theory, its a fact, what you said was rightfully said ;)

I have always said that the planet is one large ecosystem. The Earth itself is the largest of the organism's and will eventually get tired of the human organism's and wipe us out. Or substantially 'quiet' us down. Just a theory I have.