Missing video clips

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After installing a new IP camera, Blue Iris deletes or removes the videos after a certain time, only from that camera, and I am at a loss as to how to fix it. These videos are being removed somehow from the folder they are recording to. It is setup the same exact way my other cameras are. All my other cameras videos are all still there. It isn't a problem with space on the drive it has over 1tb free. Anyone have an answer for what might be going on with this?

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Are you purposely recording a X second video every X seconds?
Yes he is when I pointed it out in his other thread asking same thing...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes he is when I pointed it out in his other thread asking same thing...

Ah...so he does. :cool:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After installing a new IP camera, Blue Iris deletes or removes the videos after a certain time, only from that camera, and I am at a loss as to how to fix it. These videos are being removed somehow from the folder they are recording to. It is setup the same exact way my other cameras are. All my other cameras videos are all still there. It isn't a problem with space on the drive it has over 1tb free. Anyone have an answer for what might be going on with this?
All user error.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Are your other camera's set to Triggered + periodic? How does that translate? is your setting saying to record 5 seconds every 1 second?

Woody70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes it records 5 sec clips with i sec between them. The problem has fixed itself it seems, I did change, I guess it's the folder size to 120.GB, I'm not sure if that was the problem but it seems to be working OK now. Thanks

Attachments