Missed Alerts

Village Guy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi guys
Does anyone have any idea how it is possible for a trigger that can be analysed and shows a person greater than 80% yet BI fails to confirm the trigger and cancels the event?
I have attached the image indicating nothing found together with the analysed full capture.

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the "Analyze with Deepstack" under "Testing & Tuning" will ALWAYS perform better than live as it is after the fact and should not be used as an analysis tool to try to figure out why it didn't see and trigger for a car or person. It should only be used to see what DeepStack can find in that clip, like "hmm I wonder if DeepStack can find a toothbrush" and then walk around with a toothbrush and have it identify it. I can run this on a camera not using Deepstack and it will show EVERYTHING that Deepstack has in its objects to find that it sees in the clip. This method will show you EVERY ITEM deepstack searches for.

You need to use the .DAT file analysis that shows how DeepStack responded and behaved live. You have to select it under AI for the camera to check the Deepstack analysis option. Only then can you start to figure out why it it is behaving like it is or missing something.

Let's see that analysis and screenshots of your settings and then we can figure out why it isn't firing.

Last edited:

Village Guy

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@wittaj
Thank you for your insight and advice. Not familiar with the DAT file but hope to be soon ;)