Midnight Cleansing

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
At least both of them were laughing about this. The driver gets a can of disinfectant spray out of the trunk and asks his passenger friend to spray herself. When she refuses he asks for the can and says "let me spray you". This is shown from 2 camera angles. In the second one, when the guy puts the can back in the trunk and walks back to the driver's door, his passenger is already on her cell phone.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Stupid teens trying to mask the marijuana smell that is now on them from smoking. They don't realize that people who do not smoke will still smell the dope over any thing they use to try and get rid of the smell.
I smoked for 22 years, then quit 34 years ago in '87.
I can now smell a lit cigarette in a car with the windows up doing 60 in front of me on the interstate (well, maybe a tad exaggerated, the windows may have been down). :lol:

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I smoked for 22 years, then quit 34 years ago in '87.
I can now smell a lit cigarette in a car with the windows up doing 60 in front of me on the interstate (well, maybe a tad exaggerated, the windows may have been down). :lol:
Similar situation for me. YEARS ago when I was pre-teen, my parents had a business providing pinball machines, juke boxes, and cigarette machines for businesses. Back in the 60's, I had to go on routes to replenish and maintain some of the machines (and of course, collect the money) before I could even legally drive, so got my cigarettes for free. Anyway, one evening on November 2, 1981 I was at home watching tv with the family. I got to looking around at the wife and two kids having some fun time, and then noticed that I was watching this through a cloud of smoke. I made a decision to quit smoking so I extinguished the one I was smoking, crushed the remaining pack and threw it away, and never looked back. Today, I don't understand how people can do that because it STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKS!!!!!!! Even walking past a smoker in a store now kinda burns my nose they stink so bad.

Reaction score
That's how it went for my wife and son, both smoked for years, then switched to vaping. I remember early on they both used to talk about how overwhelming the smell of a smoker walking by was (in a I need to bum a cig off that person because I have a crazy craving, and like TonyR describes my wife can pick out smokers just walking thru the store).
Now after two years of vaping, neither one can be anywhere near a cigarette, because it just smells too bad to them, and everyone they know that smokes "smells like it". Exactly the way I always described to them how lingers on you and your clothes pretty much permanently.

Tough habit to kick, smoking.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Been there, done that. Smoked for about 50 years and was really starting to notice the effects. Tried all kinds of things, patch, gum, cold turkey and none of it worked. Found vaping and never looked back. Now when I'm around a smoker I always wonder how I could stand myself smelling like that.