Microseven M7B77 best ip cam so far

Reaction score
I've been searching for years now and finally found a solid, reliable, self contained ip cam and sw system.
the man who makes these also designed the sw client that works flawlessly so far for me. The cam I have is the 1080p model, feel free to look it up on their website microseven.com. I'm running W7 PC, android phone, iPad, iPhone, even an Asus tablet, and they all work great. The wireless wifi signal is strong to my furthest camera, better than any other wireless cam I've owned. The biggest plus is the reliable sw client supplied by, and updated consistently by the man who sells you the cameras. No need to purchase expensive 3rd party sw clients that are inconsistent far too often. The cameras have built in mics that are so sensitive, I run mine at 10% capability and pick up conversations from across the street. Too many ppl do not realize the importance of sound when it comes to security surveillance. These are also 2-way capable, you just have to purchase the bullet mic/speaker that he makes for it as well. The SD card back up is another good plus, I use only the card as to free up all my space on my PC. You can control everything like playback, cam controls, settings, from any device as well, iPad, iPhone, android etc. so far I am very happy with my camera and the plug n play features of the system. If you have any issues, just call up Jim, and if he doesn't answer, he'll get back with you usually within the hour, but sometime the same day for sure, depending on how many calls are ahead of you. Personally, I've never had to wait more than an hour. As always, my best to all who seek reliable, solid security cameras. Hope this helped someone.

harriska2

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 2 of these and one needs to be sent back as the IR simply doesn't work. The other one is a bit fuzzy. Both updated firmware. The one that works is OK. I'm not that impressed. I have them on POE with a TP Link running to an i7 dedicated blue iris server. It does everything I need which isn't that much. I sort of really like Blue Iris, though.

Reaction score
I have 2 of these and one needs to be sent back as the IR simply doesn't work. The other one is a bit fuzzy. Both updated firmware. The one that works is OK. I'm not that impressed. I have them on POE with a TP Link running to an i7 dedicated blue iris server. It does everything I need which isn't that much. I sort of really like Blue Iris, though.
Make a call to "Jim". He will work it out.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
These are low end cameras....there are much better options from dahua...