Microphone behaviour on app

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just would like to make it sure that the expected behaviour on the Mic icon on the Android app, latest version, is to put audio straight at BlueIris Server Speakers, regardless of how it is configured.

There's no configuration to inhibit it?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just would like to make it sure that the expected behaviour on the Mic icon on the Android app, latest version, is to put audio straight at BlueIris Server Speakers, regardless of how it is configured.

There's no configuration to inhibit it?

If configured properly output should be to the camera.

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Quite an unusual day today with Blue Iris

By properly you mean on camera's properties or global options?

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Was like this already and I still have audio output, even over TeamViewer session. Quite unwanted.

If I enable Audio Capture Hardware, nothing is available to select. Seems to be a bug.

System

Blue Iris 4.1.7.0 x64 running as a service under user account with administrative rights
Windows 7 Ultimate
32GB

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
@technet, its not a bug, the audio capture setting is for a mic connected to the pc...you must not have any. I will generally allow you to select the stereo mix as well..depending on you sound settings.
The cameras audio capture is set in the camera properties> audio tab.
Does your camera have a speaker?

technet

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We don't have any mic connected on another updated Blue Iris system and it allow us to select audio capture device and the settings bellow.

System

Blue Iris 4.1.7.0 w32 running as a service under user account with administrative rights
Windows XP SP3
2 GB

Output as "Not Specified" or "Disabled" could disable output to avoid any accidental mic button press.

Last edited by a moderator: