Method to remove Code Project

Junebug

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

What's the preferred method to remove Code Project AI server?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, @Junebug, You did not mention why you wanted to uninstall, but in case it is relevant to your situation:

Junebug

n3wb
Reaction score
LOL like the typical Mr. Dumas, I looked in Add Remove programs but didn't see it as I was looking for OpenAI....

Thank You for pointing me in the right direction.

Blue Iris still is referencing CodeProject in the AI tab. How can that be removed in order to configure deepstack?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Blue Iris still is referencing CodeProject in the AI tab. How can that be removed in order to configure deepstack?
So your Settings--> AI tab looks something like this?:
1690473938009.png

hmmmm... if you click on Open AI dashboard a web browser starts and with the CPAI interface it means it is
still installed - or Blue Iris thinks it is still installed.

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but did you reboot? I ask because in spite of many people having success
with CPAI, I've had a lot of anomalous behavior with it. I've restarted my Blue Iris server more times fiddling with
CPAI than any other issue than I can think of.

Junebug

n3wb
Reaction score
I did reboot, I ended up removing Blue Iris but didn't scan and destroy registry entries. BI was reinstalled and I pointed AI server to deepstack on :82 and it works, sort of. I'm seeing too many "AI: not responding on alerts". I'm going to need to remove everything and start fresh. This is on a remote site so reinstalling windows would not be easy. However, I'll throw this out there to the windows experts. If I use windows repair in startup options (not even sure I can get there through RDP), will it clean the registry of CPAI and BI entries? Would it also remove user access to Remote Desktop privileges?

System: i5-12600K, 32gb ram, windows pro, onboard graphics, 500gb C: SSD, 2-8tb Surveillance HDD - only job is BI, 9- 4mp cams with audio, direct to disk, sub-streams, continuous recording.