Meth Head at the House

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I view this as positive because in recent history (10 years), this kind of thing would have never made national news for a single officer killed without lurid circumstances. Maybe things and attitudes are changing!

My understanding is that SWAT was there, but it was a non-incident. Although the hotel room window was busted out. Be interesting to hear his take on it.
I sent an email to his father. He is going to ask him about it. He may not be able to say much or I might not be able to respond with confidential info.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I sent an email to his father. He is going to ask him about it. He may not be able to say much or I might not be able to respond with confidential info.
Understand on the confidential information. I know the name of the guy arrested, and other details that aren't public yet. Although I don't know why not, unless they are looking for how he got out of there. There are only two ways out of the neighborhood, and I don't think he had a car. So he likely had someone help him to get to Kingsport.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk