Memory creeping on Intel Graphics 530

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@looney2ns @tbaygents His new computer fixed it. I havent heard him on the forums posting that it was FUBAR....so yeah
I got the same computer about a year and a half ago....and after a clean install of windows using media creation tool, and getting a graphics driver link from Fenderman its been 99.9% stable.

If referring to me, yes the new computer solved the problem. To top it, it came with Win11 installed, and I was brave and let Win11 run, and no issue's.

Now if I could just get Cox Internet to fix their flaky ass service...... at that same location.

quest100

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My problem is with commit memory. It generally starts out around 12 GB and increases until it reaches the limit of 64 GB when either BI or the computer crashes. The problem has been around since my first system running BI 4. It used to be slower but it is up to 5-6 GB per day. With or without running BI as a service. Before and after using sub streams. With just a few cameras up to 17-18 cameras. With just 1080P cameras or with mostly 4k cameras. Never use UI so that not a factor. Started with my first install of BI on a brand new computer (Lenovo, i7-8700, 16 GB RAM). Still around with the latest Windows 10 updates.

I currently have BI (latest stable version) running as a service and also run BI in a window running 24/7. When the commit memory gets dangerously high I close the BI window and restart it. This drops the commit memory back down to around 16 GB and I do not lose any recordings. I just increased the allowed commit memory from 64 GB to 256 GB so as not to worry about it as much. The disk does not seem to ever be accessed so I have not noticed any slow downs.

tbaygents

n3wb
Reaction score
If referring to me, yes the new computer solved the problem. To top it, it came with Win11 installed, and I was brave and let Win11 run, and no issue's.

Now if I could just get Cox Internet to fix their flaky ass service...... at that same location.
What did you end up buying? I may downgrade to the 6000 series processors since that’s what it seems a large majority use.