Meanwhile in Europe...

Reaction score
I think a substantial part of the population is done with EU mandated restrictions on agriculture because apparently growing food is bad for the planet. Seems like they're trying to manufacture a famine perhaps. Anyway, the farmers are fed up.

EDIT
I will leave it here-- but this photo I originally posted is AI. Dirty F***ing AI Fake.

1707031588803.png

This APNews article is filled with photos from different protests all over europe. Of course, AP doesn't acknowledge the insane fake environmentalism behind all the issues.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surprised the AP didn't include this comment with the associated image:

"An angry chicken defies the farmers' protest by crossing the road in front of the convoy, showing his disdain for their actions."

angry-chicken.jpg

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is why France is f**ked.... All the farmers do when they want this that and other other is to block the roads, block the ports, block the toilets.. You get the drift and the government bow down to their demands. Pity these farmers didn't act like this is WW2 to stop the Nazi's instead they tuck the country in 2 days :p

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, a friend of ours just returned from a trip to Europe, she had been there prior 15 yrs ago.
She visited France/Paris, Italy and Rome.
Says she literary kissed the ground when she arrived back home in the US.
In the 15yrs since she last visited, she said France and Italy had turned into a literal shit hole.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, a friend of ours just returned from a trip to Europe, she had been there prior 15 yrs ago.
In the 15yrs since she last visited, she said France and Italy had turned into a literal shit hole.
Funny .. that's what my friends from France and Italy say about Kalifornia, Oregon, NY ..

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife is on a plane to Paris as I write this. Few days there and then to Madrid to visit her cousin. Her first time in Europe (but not her first time travelling out of Cuba) so I'll be interested to hear her opinion on things.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score