Manual Sub stream Settings

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A bit of back ground. ----Working off of BI 5.3.4----Want to upgrade BI but awaiting a 8700K+MoBo I am trying to snag.
Any way the newer Cams (Just purchased from ANY during the Sale) are not showing up in find/detect. So I just did Generic/ONVIF and set Static IP's for the cams.
After setting them up I installed 2 on my Test Rig.
The First Cam came up and is working but no substream Video -Main stream is /cam/realmonitor?Channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif . Nothing in Params
Substream is Blank. Nothing in Params
The Second Cam did not come up (Just test screen) Video-Main stream is /cam/realmonitor?Channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif . Nothing in Params
Substream is /cam/realmonitor?Channel=&subtype=1
I can get into the Second Cam thru IP address.

So should I also be setting the Main/Sub stream channels with a number for each Cam ? a Bit lost on how this Goes

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is strange. Find/Inspect should find them.

By default substreams are off and show in the pull-down - the pull-down is blank?

But to get substream change the 0 to a 1 and copy/paste this into the block if it isn't in the pulldown:

/cam/realmonitor?Channel=1&subtype=1&unicast=true&proto=Onvif

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
TY that worked..and NO to both- find did not find the Cams just Generic-No drop downs in the main nor the sub stream