Man caught on video tossing dog over cell tower security fencing

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A man is being sought after being seen on video abandoning a dog at a cellphone tower in Riverside County last month.

The incident occurred in the Winchester area, when the man was seen picking up a dog and “hurling it over a tall fence topped with razor wire,” according to the Riverside County Department of Animal Services.

The video shows the man standing next to the dog before tossing him over and walking away. The dog is later seen walking to the front of the fence watching the man walk away.

Maintenance workers alerted the agency after finding the dog and caring for it at the scene less than two hours after the animal had been abandoned.

Story & Video

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I hope they catch the A-hole. IMO, a fitting punishment would be to be tossed over a razor wire-topped cell tower security fence and left no less than 24 hours with no water, no food and no shelter. :mad:

I'll say this: the poor pit looks emaciated....it'll be better off when someone rescues it and takes care of it as they should. That butthole doesn't deserve the love and devotion that dog would show him.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The article indicates an arrest warrant has been issued. The dog was micro-chipped and the video evidence will hopefully lead to animal cruelty charges.
That's good news....I got called away after viewing the video and didn't read the news article initially.
One good thing about CA in this case....... they don't take animal cruelty lightly, at least not when I lived there '74 to '04. :headbang:

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I get that there are valid life changes that warrant surrendering or re-homing a pet, but this isn't the way to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if the dog was somehow tied to a wife/ex-wife/gf/ex-gf and this was done out of spite. It appeared to be malnourished as well, which is also shitty.

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's good news....I got called away after viewing the video and didn't read the news article initially.
One good thing about CA in this case....... they don't take animal cruelty lightly, at least not when I lived there '74 to '04. :headbang:
I'm still stuck here. You can shoot someone in the head and walk away, but mis-treat an animal....life sentence at a minimum.