LTS Hik CMIP7422-M "clicking" and not working

nikuk

n3wb
Reaction score
Put the system up over the last 3 days.
Got the equipment from MilkGoneBad / Frankie.
Was working great, now (1) of the 4mm domes has blinked out already. I had it up and working but after taking it down to change locations it wont work.

I have verified that the network line is good (with a line tester), have swapped another cam in and it works
I have tried to reset the cam (unplug, hold rest for 20 seconds; 30 seconds; 60 seconds while plugging it back in) to no avail.
I can say that regardless of what I do, whenever it is plugged in it will make the faintest "relay" like fast clicking noise intermittently.

Any advice?

​​

Reaction score
When you factory reset the camera, unplug the camera, hold the reset button, plug in the camera and keep the reset button pressed 20-30 secs. Have you checked the firmware version for that camera? LTS website should have latest firmware version for its cameras.

Defender666

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@nighthawk1221

In my opinion it is a hardware defect. @nikuk says it is clicking fast. Normally only should click click one time after boot.
Also how shall he do firmware update if camera does not boot. Try with search tool and camera on desktop. Also try different power supply may be not powerful enough (some cameras need a few mA more then other of same type) If not found only chance reset if not working send it back to seller.