LPR 100

j0rel

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello IPCAM members,
I am hoping someone can shed some light, I have an LPR-100 that has gone distortion on me again. I want to purchase a test camera to find out if the cable is bad to the camera or that the camera has failed again. The camera will have completed almost 1 year since replacement under warranty and I should mention the cable was repulled and re-terminated 6 mos ago with no issues until recently. It's a bnc with the standard 2 wire for power. Anyone recommend a camera for testing? I see several price points on Amazon but don't know if they will work with the DVR (LTS) LTD8424T-FA.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello IPCAM members,
I am hoping someone can shed some light, I have an LPR-100 that has gone distortion on me again. I want to purchase a test camera to find out if the cable is bad to the camera or that the camera has failed again. The camera will have completed almost 1 year since replacement under warranty and I should mention the cable was repulled and re-terminated 6 mos ago with no issues until recently. It's a bnc with the standard 2 wire for power. Anyone recommend a camera for testing? I see several price points on Amazon but don't know if they will work with the DVR (LTS) LTD8424T-FA.
With analog cameras, the cable and the connections can affect the picture adversely. Make certain the connections are good in solid.