Low FPS on POE Cameras on BI (Networking issue?)

SVDTiger

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have Blue Iris and my POE cameras are 960p. I'm in the process of upgrading to some Hikvision cameras 1080p. I tested one by removing an existing 960p camera and plugging in a 1080p Hikvision camera on the POE router. It didn't work out which I am trying to troubleshoot right now and getting help from a separate forum for Hikvision. After I put everything back together, now all of a sudden all the 960p cameras are outputting low fps (like below 3 fps). Before they were outputting 15-20 fps consistently.

My cameras are hooked up via a powerline adapter, I have unplugged those and replugged into the wall and still low fps. Anyone have experienced this?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have Blue Iris and my POE cameras are 960p. I'm in the process of upgrading to some Hikvision cameras 1080p. I tested one by removing an existing 960p camera and plugging in a 1080p Hikvision camera on the POE router. It didn't work out which I am trying to troubleshoot right now and getting help from a separate forum for Hikvision. After I put everything back together, now all of a sudden all the 960p cameras are outputting low fps (like below 3 fps). Before they were outputting 15-20 fps consistently.

My cameras are hooked up via a powerline adapter, I have unplugged those and replugged into the wall and still low fps. Anyone have experienced this?
have you tried restarting the machine?

SVDTiger

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow that seems to have done the trick I restarted the computer running BI. Thanks for some guidance

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk