Low cost cam with www or UI

chinacam

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

Have some Hikvision not cheap cam, looking for small indoor cheap web cam with web server, or call it www access or normally UI at a port.
Low cost cam to day use a APP, and have NO UI(user interface). Old days all cam have UI and a RJ45 plug.

So looking for cheap indoor cam with WIFI and UI.

A list or suggestion:)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You've been looking for this info since December, right?

Not sure if you can get these in Sweden but the eBay UK site shows some new and used. It's the Amcrest IP2M-841, a re-branded Dahua. It is ONVIF compatible, provides RTSP, is 1080p (Full HD), IR, 2-way audio, has pan/tilt/digital zoom, record to micro SD card, wired or wireless, great with Blue Iris, VLC, etc. Comes with wall/ceiling mount, 1/4"-20 tripod mount female insert on bottom. Available in black or white for under $45, silver is more.

As far as browsers, it works with Pale Moon (32bit), SeaMonkey, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome (recommend with latest version camera and it requires no extension).

I've installed 4 of the V2 versions, 1 of the latest V3 version and 3 of it's lower-res HD (720p) cousins in the last 4 years and all have functioned with no hiccups.

I currently use 3 of them with Blue Iris; 1 on front porch to look at deliveries, 1 in garage and 1 in sunroom to watch the dogs; two of the 3 is operating on Wi-Fi via a dedicated AP. I have also set one up with Tinycam Pro on a Sony smart TV (Android).

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

chinacam

n3wb
Reaction score
@TonyR Thanks for your reply, i will take a closer look at the cam:)
You are right, sorry i opened one more. I close it again:)