Losing Connection

Reaction score
I have a Amcrest HDSeries Outdoor 720P WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera and it keeps losing connection with Blue Iris it will reconnect after a time but does not stay connected for too long and it shows off line again. I have 4 other cams and am not having this issue. I have checked my phone app and it shows that the cam is online and working just fine, not sure if its a cam issue, a software issue or I don't have something set up correctly for this cam.
Capture.JPG

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
problem: wifi
solution: ethernet

I bet you if you plug it into a network and test it wont have any problems.

Reaction score
You are correct when its plugged in works just great but I have four others on WIFI with no problem. Going to relocate it and see if I can get a better signal for it

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are correct when its plugged in works just great but I have four others on WIFI with no problem. Going to relocate it and see if I can get a better signal for it
try increasing the receive buffer to 20mb...video>configure

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
4 720p cameras would be pushing the limits of most people's wireless networks, the 5th one might just be too much and its taking the brunt of it.

Reaction score
4 720p cameras would be pushing the limits of most people's wireless networks, the 5th one might just be too much and its taking the brunt of it.
Ok never gave that as a consideration, well I just received a 5th one today I guess I will see what happens other wise I will just take a couple off line and look into plan b...sadly there is no plan b at this time :peaceful: