Lorex NVR issue

NorthBendDave

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My Lorex suddenly changed from recording all MD (green bar marked with yellow marks) on each camera view, to only show all camera's MD indications on cam view 1. I discovered this watching playback in sync view. Any idea how to get each camera to show their own MD?

I have 7 cameras connected to it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My Lorex suddenly changed from recording all MD (green bar marked with yellow marks) on each camera view, to only show all camera's MD indications on cam view 1. I discovered this watching playback in sync view. Any idea how to get each camera to show their own MD?

I have 7 cameras connected to it.
Hi @NorthBendDave

Wondering if the NVR rebooted and reset something, or if it got a firmware update.

NorthBendDave

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No, it isn't fixed yet. I did reformat the drive with the error, but the motion detect is all logged onto cam 1

ralphmouth

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No, it isn't fixed yet. I did reformat the drive with the error, but the motion detect is all logged onto cam 1
If easy to acess, try switching ports on the camera with another just to see if problem follows camera.

NorthBendDave

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have discovered I need to set MD and zones from the NVR, not the network. I also set each MD to the entire camera view, except for 1 overview camera. I'll try to set the zones smaller, but one cam at a time.