Lorex lnz44p12

lugnut3

n3wb
Reaction score
Good morning. I never ask for help I always research and fix problems, but this time I'm stuck. I can't seem to get a Lorex lnz44p12 ptz cam to work with Blueiris

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What do you mean by not work - like you don't get an image or the PTZ controls don't work?

That is a Dahua OEM, so typing in the IP address, username, password and hitting find/inspect should find the correct protocol.

lugnut3

n3wb
Reaction score
What do you mean by not work - like you don't get an image or the PTZ controls don't work?

That is a Dahua OEM, so typing in the IP address, username, password and hitting find/inspect should find the correct protocol.
I can get a picture with blue iris, I just can't ptz to work. Thank you for your help

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
PTZ does not follow strict ONVIF protocols, so if the default didn't work then you have to try the different ones. For most Dahua OEM like Amcrest and Lorex, New V4 works, but for some it is one of the others labeled Dahua, so try each one and one of them should work. If not, then try the Amcrest and Lorex ones.

1693662641687.png

lugnut3

n3wb
Reaction score
PTZ does not follow strict ONVIF protocols, so if the default didn't work then you have to try the different ones. For most Dahua OEM like Amcrest and Lorex, New V4 works, but for some it is one of the others labeled Dahua, so try each one and one of them should work. If not, then try the Amcrest and Lorex ones.

1693662641687.png
I have tried all the ones you listed and nothing worked