Live view screen layout

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
With Dahua's smartPSS utility there's a really nice feature where you can define a screen window layout (2,2, 3x3, etc.), then drag any camera from a list to any of the windows. Really fast and easy to change the camera view on the fly. Is there something similar in BI and/or UI3? (I obviously haven't found it on my own).

Capture.JPG

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Top right, select the pencil icon next to the gears. The black around the cameras will turn green and then move the cameras around and then hit that icon again when complete.

1707160695744.png

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Top right, select the pencil icon next to the gears. The black around the cameras will turn green and then move the cameras around and then hit that icon again when complete.

View attachment 185299
Also know this is a per group setting. So you will need to update any groups if you want them in a specific order.

There is also a right click menu when you are in this mode that allows you to remove names, borders, and such.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, that works pretty nice. I see that when the view is rearranged, it also mirrors to UI3. Is there a way to change the camera layout from UI3? I'm not finding it there.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, that works pretty nice. I see that when the view is rearranged, it also mirrors to UI3. Is there a way to change the camera layout from UI3? I'm not finding it there.
I don't believe so as BI is the parent and UI3 is the child.