Live feed video updates every 2 second. How do I fix this?

razerz

n3wb
Reaction score
Everything worked great and the live feed was smooth and "LIVE". Then I setup the motion detection and when I clicked back to the LIVE Feed, its kind of a picture that updates every 2 seconds. I know this because I see the clock seconds adds 2 every time.
How do I get this back to LIVE again?

I have done nothing with the video settings, but maybe there is something wrong there. Does anyone have reccomandations of what the correct settings should be?

When I click on the sub-stream it is smooth and live as I want it, but not the quality I want.
hikkkk.PNG

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
2 seconds equals your Iframe interval. Set the iframe to 25 and see it it changes. The CPU in the camera has a limited amount of processing power, so more than likely it has to decide make pretty pictures or do motion detection

razerz

n3wb
Reaction score
2 seconds equals your Iframe interval. Set the iframe to 25 and see it it changes. The CPU in the camera has a limited amount of processing power, so more than likely it has to decide make pretty pictures or do motion detection
I tried to set both to 25, but nothing changes. Its still every 2 second

hikky_b

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I tried to set both to 25, but nothing changes. Its still every 2 second
Reset to factory settings and start again, making incremental changes to see what exactly is causing the issue.