LightAPI for UNV

durnovtsev

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, how do I get LightApi documentation from UNV? I can't get this information on the Internet in open access, but I found the api for HikVision and Dahua

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Attachments

vss

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm new to these forums but the post by iTuneDVR helped me tremendously. I needed to find a way to open our lobby door from an API request so that we didn't have to rely on the terrible software that our vendor provided us. The documents that you attached didn't quite answer this question as not all of the API routes are listed but the spec at least pointed me in the right direction with potential routes. While my problem is solved, I'm sure that you're looking for an API route for a completely different function but I want to pass this knowledge on for any future googlers as that's how I found this post. This is a working curl request that successfully actuates the relay that controls the magnet lock on our door. The audio message of "Door opened successfully" even triggers as well!

curl -X PUT -H 'Accept: application/json' http://UNV_IP/LAPI/V1.0/PACS/Controller/RemoteOpened

And the response should look like this:

{
"Response": {
"ResponseURL": "/LAPI/V1.0/PACS/Controller/RemoteOpened",
"CreatedID": -1,
"ResponseCode": 0,
"SubResponseCode": 0,
"ResponseString": "Succeed",
"StatusCode": 0,
"StatusString": "Succeed",
"Data": "null"
}