La-Z-Boy, anyone?

Reaction score
2nd notable capture with my new system. Neighbor texts me around 10PM on the 1st. He asks me to check my cameras because some asshole just dumped a recliner chair in front of his house. Happy New Year? I jump at the opportunity to help my neighbor. Here's the loser coming, note the open hatch...
Chair Dumper 1a.jpg

Pulling up to my neighbor's house and, uhhh, about to veer left to settle on the LEFT side of the street. Again, open hatch with chair inside...

Chair Dumper 2a.jpg

Is it a coincidence that we found THIS loser's truck, in front of a dumpy house, on the next block? You be the judge...

Toyota SUV.jpg

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, was gonna say time to dial in those camera settings - looks like you have some decent light, so you should be able to get better captures. And was going to mention a camera to read plates! Glad to see you got one coming!

Reaction score
The real kicker is, all you have to do in San Jose is call the garbage company and they come pick this junk up for FREE. Today was garbage day and my neighbor already rid himself of that ol' chair. Sheesh.

I wanted to do like Mike ^^^ suggested, but my neighbor wanted to lay low. ;) It was his situation to decide, I have enough trouble over here, LOL.