KH9510 video call freez

quottely

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
Have any of you had a problem with the video call view freezing on the KH9510 ver. B?

When I start a conversation straight from the panel, everything works fine. But when I call from the doorbell (in this case, KV8113), after a few seconds of the conversation, the picture freezes and there is only sound.

I tried restoring to factory settings, changing image parameters, all equipment updated to the latest versions and there is still a problem.

Has anyone encountered this?

Here's a video of how it looks:

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm, dont have that issue here, using 9510 rev b, outdoor is an ds-kd8003

quottely

n3wb
Reaction score
I managed to solve this issue. PoE switch was in "Extended" mode, when switched back to "Normal" its working like a charm

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah, interesting, what is the difference? I have a Netgear switch, maybe I can also look for a setting like that

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok, found this, now also setup 802.3 af, lets see what happens coming weeks

A 8-Port PoE Switch can greatly reduce the associated cost with smaller PoE installations in a home or business environment, while allowing you to expand your network to areas with no power lines or output. A 8-Port PoE switch will comply to either the IEEE 802.3af standard for PoE up to 15.4W per port or the latest IEEE 802.3at standard for PoE+ that is capable of up to 30W per port.