Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse; Criminal, Murderer or Citizen Defender.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
'Left Winger' Bill Ackman Says Kyle Rittenhouse Is "A Patriot Who Acted In Self-Defense", Media Assumes Twitter Account Hacked | ZeroHedge

Billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman is likely about to become the new poster-boy for white-supremacy, assigned to the junk heap of 'wrong' right-ward-thinking racists as he dares to suggest that Kyle Rittenhouse is an innocent "patriot" and may not be the nazi mass-murderer that the media has constantly defined him as for months. (sarcasm off).

In a well reasoned Twitter thread this evening, Ackman details his thoughts about the Rittenhouse trial, starting with a shocker for many...

"Last night, Neri [Ackman's wife] and I watched several hours of .#Kylerittenhouse direct testimony and cross examination. We came away believing that #Kyle is telling the truth and that he acted in self defense..."
Last night, Neri and I watched several hours of .#Kylerittenhouse direct testimony and cross examination. We came away believing that #Kyle is telling the truth and that he acted in self defense. We found him to be a civic-minded patriot with a history of
— Bill Ackman (@BillAckman) November 11, 2021
The thread continued...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reason number 926 why you will never be better than Michael Jordan.
And judging by his twitter handle, @KingJames, I can think of only one other man of color with a bigger ego, a bigger sense of self-worth....the one and only King of the Narcissists, his Royal Highness.........King Barack Hussein Obama (twitter @ChockFullOShit). :lol:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looking at that injury I think he'll be disabled for life. It looks as though it took a fair proportion of the muscle as well as skin. As above, very surprised at the expansion from that range, unless being relatively loose skin, it was just shear energy and tearing forces.

I doubt his life will ever be the same again and a permanent reminder of that night.
A muzzle velocity of 3,300 fps, will do lots of damage, expansion or not. At kinetic energy of 1300 foot pounds, if it hit bone even slightly, there will be some explosion occurring.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looking at that injury I think he'll be disabled for life. It looks as though it took a fair proportion of the muscle as well as skin. As above, very surprised at the expansion from that range, unless being relatively loose skin, it was just shear energy and tearing forces.

I doubt his life will ever be the same again and a permanent reminder of that night.
Play dumbass games, win dumbass prizes.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
A muzzle velocity of 3,300 fps, will do lots of damage, expansion or not. At kinetic energy of 1300 foot pounds, if it hit bone even slightly, there will be some explosion occurring.
I don't disagree, but from the picture it looks as if it passed through the bicep. Often at very close range ammunition doesn't expand so you can get a clean pass through. This is one of the reasons SOCOM developed the .458 SOCOM - they found when house clearing at close range, 5.42 passed through causing little to no damage (although worth mentioning military ammo tumbles rather then expands). My best guess here, is as you said the energy. It ripped the muscle away being a relatively loose piece of the body muscle attached by a tendon at each end in a casing of skin rather than explosively removed it. I rather suspect had it hit the torso in a non vital area and missed bone, and thus hit a more supported area, it would have been a pass through. As you also said though, play dumbass games, win dumbass prizes and he won a doozy, disability for life.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The prosecutor here could easily be wearing an SS uniform while he does his best to trap witnesses and fabricate motives, trample all over the defendant's Constitutionally protected rights and disregard any rules and directives from the judge in his singular goal to please his woke masters.

All while the jury is being filmed and doxed for intimidation without any effort from any justice department to protect them from it, proving to the world that justice in Biden's America is in the hands of a third world woke mob.

The prosecutor has acquitted the defendant without any help from the defense in a sane world. How the jury will respond to the threats is the question now.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
And judging by his twitter handle, @KingJames, I can think of only one other man of color with a bigger ego, a bigger sense of self-worth....the one and only King of the Narcissists, his Royal Highness.........King Barack Hussein Obama (twitter @ChockFullOShit). :lol:
Please say Black American. Using the term "of color" affirms Derrick Bell's(Obama's mentor) theory. This term is of Bell's racist crt, is to pit "anyone" of white European ancestry with those that are not.

And we need to wake up people to this racist term.